I am disappointed with the FoodPanda Delivery and Customer Services today for my delivery.I had ordered the food @ 1725 hrs and was promised that the will arrived @ approximately 45 mins later (which is later than 30 mins that had been stated).

That is fine with me. However I received an sms @ the 40 mins period and stated that there will be a delay and food is on the way. However after 15 mins into the delay, I still received no updates nor the food and thus contact the foodpanda Customer services Chat online. I was told that I had to wait for another 30 mins for the food.

I had questioned them on the reason for the delay but I was totally ignored, no feedback and eventually I had to close the chat for not able to get anything out from them. Eventually I received the food @ 1900 hrs.

What really pissed me off is that I received the food, the food had already turned cold and when I asked the delivery guy why the delay, he just simply told me he was been passed the order by another delivery guy who supposed to deliver in the first place!!!FoodPanda is out of my Order list now for future food delivery.

Review about: Foodpanda Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Delivery, Worst service.

Comments