Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have placed an order as Prepaid. The amount was debited from my account but rather than confirming my order Food Panda sent an email that they have cancelled my order because I have not paid the amount.

Immediately I took snapshot of my bank transaction email along with the sms screenshot and tried to contact Food Panda through Chat support. After waiting for more than 30 mins Food Panda Executive "Annu" responded my chat and after listening to my issues she asked me to wait for 2 mins. After sometime the executive disconnected that chat.

I have captured that as a screenshot too. Food Panda always cheat people and they are not improving their service rather than that, they are squeezing money from customers and investing somewhere.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Foodpanda and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Foodpanda to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Foodpanda and foodpanda delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments