1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Worst services ever.

Promised delivery time 45 mins. Delivered in 1 hour forty mins

Foodpanda shows bill value of 246, vendor gave me the bill of 260 with extra vat

Food was not hot at all

Restaurant - Four seasons

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Foodpanda and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Foodpanda to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Foodpanda and foodpanda delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Foodpanda?

Comments

Foodpanda - Pantasteic Restaurant Review from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh Foodpanda "Why the *** foodpanda not taking any action to these worst restaurants. Smelly old food, no taste, Burnt spices. Old used food as a dahi. Not providing bills. "pantasteic" is a..." Read more Foodpanda - Delivery Service Review from Delhi, Delhi Foodpanda "I ordered food yeterday 1veg soupand veg noodles as I was at a friend's place who is a bhramin and they delivered chicken noodeles instead of veg noodles..lt was..." Read more Grubhub - Food never delivered Grubhub "I ordered food on Grubhub (Order # 277001843134855). The website sent an email confirming delivery within 55 minutes. Approximately, an hour and 15 minutes later, I contact Grubhub's customer care..." Read more WORST FRAUD CHEATER FOODPANDA WITH CHEAP VENDORS Foodpanda "I ordered CHICKEN from FOODPANDAINDIA, the vendor name was HII MIRCHII, JABALPUR, he send me BLOOD LAIDEN CHICKEN PIECE. when I complained to him, he misbehaved with me and told..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Everbuying - My first online purchase of a phone, no issues Everbuying "Usually i buy my phones right from the store so i can test them becore purchasing them but this time i said i"ll take a chance and decided to order..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more