Foodpanda Delivery Service Review from Singapore, Singapore
The worst delivery services that i had engaged...they delivered wrong order 2 ttimes....
the 2nd time cost is much cheaper than what i ordered... they keep promising there will b a refund within 4 to 5 working days but till nw still no refund....
any1 facing the same prob?If yes i hope that we can come together n complaint to CASE as i have emails of them promising refund and the fault is on their side...
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries. He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the..."
- " Hi All, I write this complaint to the famous Foodpanda which promises an express guarantee or a money back for the order if not delivered in 45 mins, but what about..."
- "I had my LBC Large box picked up here in al ain uae on august 9, 2016 by a certain Aladin Reducto. And on august 31, 2016 upon checking on..."
- "I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k. Then after 1 day the..."
- "i have provided proof and photo but they keep say give me time thing start on last year dec i inform nick tan area A district manager that someone is bring..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."