1.5
Additional Fees

This is my first order and I would say your app is really really disappointing and rude.

This is the worst of all delivery service I had ordered with and I should have stick with deliveroo instead of deciding to give food Panda a try!!

I have made an order at 10.22pm and delivery is late. Got an update call at 12.10am about delay...and choice to cancel but assured that delivery is on the way in 10 mins. So since i have been waiting for the food and nothing else is available for ordering by midnight, i have decided to wait for the 10mins more...but its been 40mins and there is nothing!!!

I am pregnant and this is very irresponsible service!!! There is no update at all on explaination nor cancellation ...leaving me waiting with empty stomach!!

I demand an explanation for this horrendous service and am truly disgusted at how irresponsible this is.

I had already been charged on my credit card so im a paying customer and this is Not acceptable!

See attached screenshot evidence of timeline and call time as well as mobile number!

What is Food Panda respond to this terrible service ?

Review about: Foodpanda Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Foodpanda?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion