Turnaround Time

I was a loyal customer of Foodpanda India and I used to order foods every weekends.My number is registered with "Do Not Disturb" Service but still these people was sending me promotional SMS 2-3 times in a day(sometimes in mid-night).

Contacted their customer support at least 5 times but no luck. Finally I told them to delete my Foodpanda account if they are not able to un-subscribe me from the list. They deleted my account but still they kept sending promotional SMSes to me. It took almost 1 month but no luck.

Finally I decided to write a blog post about all these things and sent them link of that post. You know what, they unsubscribed me from the list just after a day when I sent them that post. Whatever happened was unfortunate and they lost a genuine customer.

They must learn the professionalism.Here is the post that I had published with all the proofs: http://www.namastejee.com/dont-register-with-foodpanda-they-will-kill-you-with-promotional-

smses.aspx

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of foodpanda delivery service from Foodpanda and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Foodpanda to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Foodpanda for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Foodpanda?

Comments