Foodpanda SMS Scam

I was a loyal customer of Foodpanda India and I used to order foods every weekends.My number is registered with "Do Not Disturb" Service but still these people was sending me promotional SMS 2-3 times in a day(sometimes in mid-night).

Contacted their customer support at least 5 times but no luck. Finally I told them to delete my Foodpanda account if they are not able to un-subscribe me from the list. They deleted my account but still they kept sending promotional SMSes to me. It took almost 1 month but no luck.

Finally I decided to write a blog post about all these things and sent them link of that post. You know what, they unsubscribed me from the list just after a day when I sent them that post. Whatever happened was unfortunate and they lost a genuine customer.

They must learn the professionalism.Here is the post that I had published with all the proofs:

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Foodpanda Food Delivery
Review category
review #738794

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Foodpanda? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Foodpanda. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Foodpanda.
Filing a new complaint about