1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered at 6.45pm and the order waiting time was shown 50 minutes. At 7.40pm, I checked the app and it still says the order has been received.

I was expecting it to be delivered already. Half an hour ago, it says 45 mins waiting time. Now, at 8.50pm, it says the restaurant is preparing my order and I should be expecting my food in 24 mins. Seriously?

Waiting 2 and a half hours for 3 bowl of noodles is not a joke. I'm pregnant and hungry and I have 2 young kids waiting for those noodles. If your app cannot show live waiting time, FIX IT. And what's worse, there's not even an option for me to cancel my order OR call in.

Your chat says you have 553 pending messages. SERIOUSLY.

No reply on email ot messenger as well. 2 days well after the incident.

Review about: Foodpanda Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

100% agree. I remember when they first opened in HK.

Very slow orders were a problem, but at least they used to compensate with discounts and coupons.I ordered 2 orders of noodles last week from a shop literally 7 minutes walking distance. This was at 12:57PM lunch. The estimated delivery time was 45 minutes. It steadily went down to about 20 minutes an hour later.

It kept changing from 20-30 minutes. It finally arrived at 3:01PM. I would have simply walked and had lunch outside if I had any clue it would take 2 hours.Foodpanda has terrible management.

Deliveroo consistently has been a better experience. Both with delivery times, and when correcting mistakes.

to Mike #1493928

Same thing happened to me and they got the wrong order too. no CSR, no cancelation policy.

no apology... it is just awful