1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

It's my 3rd time getting wrong orders from Foodpanda. Contact customer service and they only responded 5 minutes later.

Spoke to the person about my issue and she couldn't help to resolve it other than the standard "re-deliver in 60-90 minutes or refund with voucher." I told the CS that I would like a cash refund. I do not want to be tricked with the voucher and I want to just stop using foodpanda service again. She told me to wait while she check my account and said it would take 3-4 minutes. I waited and guess what happened next?

The chat just ended and I can't do anything to it!!! I tried to start a new chat again and another CS person came. Asking me the same questions all over again. Told the person that I would like to continue my conversation with the previous CS but she ignored me.

She told me the other CS girl has left. How can someone leave a customer to wait after having a conversation for almost an hour and just "left"??? So irresponsible and unprofessional! Then the new CS person just told me I will get a refund and end the chat.

SO FREAKING RUDE. I got the 2 names of the CS down. Will send a long email to the management. I can't deal with this bad customer service and food service experience.

Getting wrong order being delivered to me 75% of the time is ridiculous! I can't possibly keep having to wait for the long delivery, the wrong order and bad customer service!

Such a disgrace to the brand. They should have solved this customer service issue first before even step into rebranding.

Review about: Foodpanda Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments