Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

I ordered veg meal, and got some non veg item.When i complaint they said eat veg and ignore non veg, not taking responsibility of incorrect information on their website, After 2 hours of complaint chat, they somehow agreed to return the food with same no.

Related: Foodpanda - Denial of services and refund

of items and still no reverence of time wasted on complaint chat, and meal i had to skip. And in that 2 hours they tried their best to convince me to accept whatever order i had, and when one point of refund came they told They say they will refund only non-veg part of the order. delay refund for *** small small problems.

Just think How many people's many get stuck for refund.Like Foodpanda is taking microloan from thousands of people, one can easily calculate what that amount would sum up to each day.

Review about: Online Order.

I didn't like: Way they handle consumers.

1.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Foodpanda Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Make their policy better and stop exploiting consumer time on stupid manipulation or stop the service if they cannot do it with responsibility

Had an Experience with Foodpanda?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.