1.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered veg meal, and got some non veg item.When i complaint they said eat veg and ignore non veg, not taking responsibility of incorrect information on their website, After 2 hours of complaint chat, they somehow agreed to return the food with same no.

of items and still no reverence of time wasted on complaint chat, and meal i had to skip. And in that 2 hours they tried their best to convince me to accept whatever order i had, and when one point of refund came they told They say they will refund only non-veg part of the order. delay refund for *** small small problems.

Just think How many people's many get stuck for refund.Like Foodpanda is taking microloan from thousands of people, one can easily calculate what that amount would sum up to each day.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of way they handle consumers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of foodpanda delivery service. Foodpanda needs to "make their policy better and stop exploiting consumer time on stupid manipulation or stop the service if they cannot do it with responsibility" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned foodpanda delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Foodpanda.

Had an Experience with Foodpanda?

Comments