Got a call 45 minutes after ordering. We thought it was time for pickup and went to wait.

Hot afternoon. No sign. Called rider back after waiting 15 minutes. Language problems.

He said he would get office to call back. Office woman told me that the bike had broken down, and then detailed a fanbelt issue. I lost my temper and asked when the food was arriving. Hungry.

She said the supervisor had dispatched a 2nd bike rider. Almost 2 hours now so called to cancel order. Was offered a 50% discount so agreed to take the food. Woman was eating while on phone when disconnected.

Called us back again to say that the 2nd rider had just been sent, and it would be another 20 minutes. After 2 and a half hours, rider called us. 1 of the 4 dishes had spilled out of the bowl so the plastic bag was a mess, and we refused this disgusting offering.

(Food was also cold.) 3 hours later, Foodpanda office called to say that the rider was waiting for us to pick up the food. We said the food spillage made us refuse the mess, even at 50% off, we couldn't eat the stuff.

Product or Service Mentioned: Foodpanda Delivery Service.

Reason of review: all of the above.

I didn't like: Super worst service, Delivery, Unmet promises, Bad behavior.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 11, 2016.

Comments