So I ordered as early as 11am for something I wanted delivered at 3pm. 2:30pm arrives and Foodpanda notifies me that an item on the list of things I wanted delivered was not available.

How I wasn’t notified about this a few minutes after I sent out my order, I just don’t know. So in typical Foodpanda fashion, they cancel the ENTIRE order and suggest other restaurants instead as if they're doing me a favor. Foodpanda could you please be sympathetic to your customers and at least notify them an hour or a few hours before (considering this was an extremely early order) OR how about not cancel the entire order and maybe give us the option to select a different food item on the menu before letting us select an entirely different restaurant altogether. I'm sure that I, and several customers intentionally order early so we don't have to be bothered to order or flip through your app and scroll through a list of restaurants and menu selections.

I’m certain that’s one reason you have that option in the first place right - hassle free ordering. I don't know how this whole rebranding is working for you guys, because by the looks of things, it's really just - new look same horrible aftertaste all over again.

Review about: Foodpanda Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Smarter App, smarter service.

I didn't like: Order cancellation.

Comments