Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ORDERED MY FOOD FROM BURGER KING AT 6+ AND IT WAS SAID THAT IT WILL ARRIVED IN 30 MINS BUT WHEN I CHECKED AGAIN AT 7:38 THEY SAY MY FOOD WAS ALR DELIVERED BUT I DIDNT EVEN RECEIVED IT LIKE WTF??????? SO I WENT ON LIVE CHAT W THEM AND ALL THEY SAY IS OK I WILL HELP U CHECK AND THEN THEY SAY THE RIDER WAS OTW TO DELIVER THE FOOD TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER LIKE WHERE THE *** IS THE LINK OK FINE THEN THEY SAY THE RIDER ACCIDENTALLY PRESS THE COMPLETED BUTTON HENCE IT WAS STATED THAT IT WAS ALR DELIEVERED THE PERSON ALSO SAID THAT THE RIDER IS OTW ALR AND THE ESTIMATED IS 8 BUT NOW AT 8:20 ITS NOT EVEN HERE LMAO SO I ASKED AGAIN (DO NOTE THAT I NV ENDED THE ONLINE CHAT AT ALL) BUT THE PERSON ASK ME WHY AM I CONTACTING THEM BC MY ORDER HAS ALR BEEN DELIVERED LIKE WTF THAT THE *** REASON WHY I CONTACTED U IN THE FIRST PLACE LIKE ???

R U *** KIDDING ME LIKE WTF??? THEN OK NVM THEY SAY THE RIDER WILL CONTACT ME NOW BUT THE RIDER DIDNT EVEN CALLED???? SO NOW THEY FREAKING BLAME THE RIDER SAYING THAT HE CANNOT BE REACHED LIKE WTF????

SO JUST *** SEND ME ANOTHER RIDER LA STUPID OMG I RATE THIS CUSTOMER SERVICE -999999999999999999 GUYS DONT EVER ORDER FROM FOOD PANDA U WILL NV GET UR FOOD!!!!!!! NOW THEY DONT EVEN REPLY ME ANYMORE THEIR REPLIES R *** SLOW!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Foodpanda Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Drags on their mistakes and super slow replies, Food ordered was not picked up nor delivered - no show.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 03.

Comments

Foodpanda seriously horrible. I order Burger King at 9.42pm.

It shows as accepted and I waited and waited. Half hour later, they send me message saying that my order was cancelled. I was kind of furious. But trying to accept the restaurant might be closed.

Then I right away, I order to another restaurant that is open till late and shows there, delivery 45 mins. So I proceed with the order and acknowledgment sent to me showing accepted and processing. Another more than half hour of waiting, again my order was cancelled just like that. Ridiculous, as I have waited more than an hour for my food and it didn’t turn up.

When I checked with the customer service the only thing they said was sorry without any explanation.

So end up, it was almost midnight, my guest and myself didn’t eat anything at all. Foodpanda service is horrible..