Dear FoodPanda,

I am really disgust and disappoint to see your vendor's and customer service officer's attitude. I have two complains related your vendor's and customer service officer.

Event 1 : vendor's Attitude

1. Ordered food at Hotel Cochin Ark, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410210 and delivers to Kharghar Sector 10, Navi Mumbai. Menu was-- Quantity 2 Egg Biriyani ; and Quantity 1 Duck Roast. Paid Rupee 450/- via online in foodpanda apps.

Order Date: 22/11/2015; Order ID - r8es-e0kz

2. Receive food after 1 hour 45 minutes later. Called in Hotel Cochin Ark Mobile, they told after close down their shop they will deliver the food.

My question is : which is important, deliver foods on time or close shops down ? I am confused.

3. The delivery boy. asked me for the bill of Rs 420. I told I have already paid, but he didn't believe me. My question is : I paid Rs. 450 via online but he provided me Rs 420 food. How it is possible?

4. At last received the food. When Opened the box, there was no sign of duck roast. An item was there, with some masala gravy and found 3 piece of smallest piece of bone. (don't know it was ducks or dogs).Even that gravy item was stale and stinks. Had to threw into the garbage bin immediately The egg biriyani was eatable at least. Thanks for that my dear FOODPANDA :P

5. When I called the vendor, he told Duck Masala and Duck Roast is same thing. And he tried to teach me the recent market price of Onion. Potato, Duck, and other things. He told he could not replace it.

6. Once, he also hanged up the phone when I started complaining about his food.

Event 2 : Customer Care of Food Panda

1. Instantly, I went to your website and added at Live Chat with Ms. Shruti one of your trained customer care officer. I explained her everything.

2. She told me that, her team get back to me within 24- 48 hours with a proper action.

3. I did my complain at 22/11/2015, now today is 26/11/2015 waiting when your 24-48 hours will complete.

Is that how your team and vendors attitude with a customer who ordered foods? Please let me know. It's almost 4 days have passed. Still I am waiting for your call.

Believe me, I won't dare to give a order via food panda in my life.

For your convenience, kindly check the attach file.

Thanks.

Souvik Biswas

7506081407 / 7506081341

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Foodpanda and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about foodpanda website from Foodpanda was late delivery, stale food and bad behavior Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foodpanda.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Foodpanda to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Foodpanda?

Comments