I ordered food from FOOD PANDA they have 10,000s of thousands of vouchers in restaurants around bangkok with no expiry date on the voucher and a cheap telephone number written on the voucher to contact the company.

I ordered food from subway 214.00THB and used my voucher online and the bill came to 114.00THB online the FOODPANDA site when the food arrived i did not get the discount and was made to pay the full amount 214.00thb.

When i called FOOD PANDA office she said the voucher was out of date and no discount now i asked why have you not removed the voucher system from your online site then to stop confusion for customers and why does the voucher not have a valid expiry date on it as this is fault advertising and i want my discount.

The operative at FOOD PANDA was very rude to me and said there is no voucher anymore eat your food and get on with it, these people are a SCAM company many of my friends have had problems with them also DONT ORDER FROM HERE IT IS A BIG HEADACHE.

THE VOUCHER SCAM OF FOOD PANDA WATCH OUT FOR IT OVER 200 RESTAURANTS IN BKK GUYS @ GIRLS

Comments

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand #641403

Similar thing. Very bad service. Bad customer service.

Try foodbyphone.com they are the best...even if its a bit more expensive (better restaurants online too)