Worst service by Food panda. Will never ever use food panda and will never refer it to anyone else.

Why dont FOOD PANDA people choose proper delivery boys, well educated.

We are ordering on foodpanda just because we dont have time to go and get food, that is the reason we are giving proper address to deliver.

But what is the point of ordering online if the delivery boys are calling 100 times for address????

They are wasting our time in office hours by asking address again and again when we mentioned it clearly in the delivery address.

The person who is suppose to deliver this Order of cake Mr.Satish has sent someone else instead of him as he is not available.

I would like to ask foodpanda..What you people are monitoring about your delivery boys.?????

The person who came to deliver the food was just a small kid around 14yrs old. How can he deliver the food from foodpanda without any ID Card or anything. He irritated me for 30mins for address and finally I went on the road and brought my cake.If it is so why are we paying you delivery charges.???

How can a FOODPANDA Delivery person skip his job and send some other person in place of him..????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of foodpanda delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $525. Foodpanda needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned foodpanda delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Foodpanda.

Had an Experience with Foodpanda?

Comments