Additional Fees

i am going to write a horrible review and encourge people not to order My order was canceled after 10 minutes of having it accepted by Food Panda.I proceeded to initiate a chat with the Support service in the app. I was then informed that the restaurant (Paradise Dynasty at Vivocity) canceled my order as it was too busy!!!

They should have never accepted the order if they were too busy. And I can still see that it's available for ordering on Food Panda and Deliveroo. They never took themselve out of service, so I suspect that they canceled my order because it was too small (for 2 pax only). And to top it off, Food Panda mistaken that the order was delivered and my money was charged .

I was then told that the refund would take 2-3 days. This is extremely bad service.I would not use the app any more. Review about: Foodpanda Customer Care. Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $33. Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Review about: Foodpanda Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Order cancellation, Worst service, Delivery t.

Comments