2.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered food from Food Panda through a nearby Rajender ka dhaba in Dwarka. The food quality was bad so much so that I left what started to eat and my other members of family just couldn't eat it. The food was not at all fresh and seemed like it was left over of yestreday and re-heated sent to us today. It seemed like I have been cheated of my money. I have registered a complain with Food Panda customer care. The customer care person harpreet told me that he would speak to vendor and come back to me. I am wondering if the vendor is going to say 'Oh! I am sorry sir that we we sent bad food'.

Anyways I am waiting for their reply. let's see what arguments they come back to me to not give my money back.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Foodpanda and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $593 and wants Foodpanda to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Foodpanda foodpanda food delivery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Foodpanda?

Comments