I ordered food from Food Panda through a nearby Rajender ka dhaba in Dwarka. The food quality was bad so much so that I left what started to eat and my other members of family just couldn't eat it. The food was not at all fresh and seemed like it was left over of yestreday and re-heated sent to us today. It seemed like I have been cheated of my money. I have registered a complain with Food Panda customer care. The customer care person harpreet told me that he would speak to vendor and come back to me. I am wondering if the vendor is going to say 'Oh! I am sorry sir that we we sent bad food'.
Anyways I am waiting for their reply. let's see what arguments they come back to me to not give my money back.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Foodpanda Food Delivery
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i got steak for my birthday from my wife she got it from a door to door salesman the steaks are called big & thick the steaks after cooking they..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "Had a order arrive two days ago it was all chicolate and cheeses and meats to find out ut had all melted, this was for christmas eve and christmas call..."
- "I am extremely happy with the quality of the fabric / material of the dress that I bought from Trendylibaaz. The design and the beautiful embroidery work matched the pictures..."
- "I Purchased My Panasonic Eluga MARK ( newly Launched) on 5th January 2016.After,5 Month usage and without any Physical Damage, It causes some internal Manufacturing defect, that is Automatically shut..."
- "We had ordered No Addiction medicine from this company Tele One through telephone and even after 3 months course we didn't see any recovery and improvement.Even after that The People..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."