WORST FRAUD CHEATER FOODPANDA WITH CHEAP VENDORS

95 of 121 Foodpanda reviews

I ordered CHICKEN from FOODPANDAINDIA, the vendor name was HII MIRCHII, JABALPUR, he send me BLOOD LAIDEN CHICKEN PIECE. when I complained to him, he misbehaved with me and told me not to order again . when I complained to foodpanda customer care, no resolution provided to me. foodpanda customer agent Barkha Rawat misbehaved with me and told me not to order again from foodpanda. Foodpanda customer support is favouring vendor and fooling customers and playing with customers health.

Foodpanda just gave me resolution to keep quiet and not to order again from foodpandaindia. No action has been taken against that fraud and cheap vendor.

it has been 27 days since I have raised complaint, but no resolution given to me

When I complained to FOODPANDAGLOBAL, they blocked me on Twitter

foodpanda agent MEENAKSHI gave me threatening call to keep quiet,

WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT, FOOLING & CHEATING CUSTOMERS

FOODPANDAINDIA is suppressing customer voice & supporting fraud & cheap worst quality vendors

I WANT JUSTICE

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bad service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
EITHER REMOVE THE VENDOR FROM YOUR LIST OR GIVE ME COMPENSATION FOR PLAYING WITH MY HEATH & MENTALLY TORTURING ME
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Foodpanda Chicken
Review category
Delivery
review #695896 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Foodpanda? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
95 of 121 Foodpanda reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 12, 2015 #1033226

GUYS,
you can see yourself that cheap agents of foodpanda like KEVIN is threatening me daily & using abusive language & misbehaving with me daily on this forum after i raised this genuine complaint on this forum against foodpanda
Foodpanda is worst

1 2 Reply

Sep 15, 2015 #1033877

Sonu ...Just ignore this Kevin ... He has been commenting against thousands of consumers like us . Just click his profile , you will see around 3000 of comments posted by him. Either he is paid for this or may be pissedconsumer.com is entertaining him to increasing posts in the website. Why don't pissedconsumer.com delete his account.

3 1 Reply

Sep 17, 2015 #1034987 Orange, California, United States

The issue is this person is lying. He keeps saying that I am an agent for this company when I am not. I have contacted my lawyers and am going to sue him for libel since he keeps insisting I am an agent for the company.

2 1 Reply

Sep 17, 2015 #1034994

I am not the one that is threatening and being rude. You are the one that is making false claims and saying I am an agent of foodpanda when I keep telling you that I am not. I have asked the administrators to remove the libel posts you have made about me and if you continue to claim that I am an agent of foodpanda you will be dealing with my lawyer whom I have contacted. You are the one that is misbehaving by making up false statements against me. If after being told three times that I am an agent of foodpanda and it still does not penetrate your thick skull you need to go back to school and learn how to read. Stop lying about me. You are the one that is being abusive and misbehaving by insisting and lying about me being an agent of foodpanda when I am not. I have asked the administrators to remove those posts and have contacted my lawyer about the libel posts you have made about me. Continue it and you will be sued for defamation of character.

Sep 12, 2015 #1033156 Orange, California, United States

"mr kevin,
seems you are agent of foodpanda, i am not here to learn english nor improve my grammer nor spell. i have raised a genuine complaint against foodpanda & its vendor for providing me unhygienic food & playing with my health.
i want resolution for that."
I am not, and by saying this you are nothing but a liar. Only a child would ASSume because I told you the truth that I am an agent for the company. Judging from your terrible spelling and grammar you obviously are a child. Get mommy to read other comments I have written and you will see that I have defended companies for other silly complaints like yours. I think you cooked the chicken yourself and are saying tat the restaurant gave it to you. You lied when you said I am an agent for foodpanda so how do we know you did not cook the chicken yourself and are trying to cause trouble by saying they cooked it. Once you tell one lie even when you tell the truth no one believes you. You are lucky you are not living in the us you Paki, or you would be charged with cyber harassment by foodpanda.

Sep 10, 2015 #1032005 New York, New York, United States

Dear Kevin,
I understand that Mr. Sonu English is not up to the mark but hey, cut the guy some slack. After all, this is not a English speaking class and he received a pathetic service. I mean common, who can judge a guy's qualification and job with one review?

Sep 09, 2015 #1031867 Orange, California, United States

Most likely you misbehaved first. Why would you even want to order from him again with an experience like that. You are causing trouble for them. They have every right to block you. Sounds to me like you are jobless, a deadbeat and seeking free food.

1 2 Reply

Sep 09, 2015 #1031923

mr kevin,
if u receive food like this, what u will do. i have not ordered anything from foodpanda nor from that vendor since last 28 days. neither i will order anything in future.
and for your kind information, i m more qualified than u
what u have written shows ur mentality
i want justice

Sep 09, 2015 #1031595

I really hope that you get a decent resolution of this problem. However, I doubt that you will. If it's any consolation, I will NEVER order food from any Foodpanda.

Sep 08, 2015 #1031180

it has been 27 days,no resolution provided to me,worst customer service & worst food quality

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Foodpanda. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Foodpanda.
Filing a new complaint about
×