Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

I ordered CHICKEN from FOODPANDAINDIA, the vendor name was HII MIRCHII, JABALPUR, he send me BLOOD LAIDEN CHICKEN PIECE. when I complained to him, he misbehaved with me and told me not to order again . when I complained to foodpanda customer care, no resolution provided to me. foodpanda customer agent Barkha Rawat misbehaved with me and told me not to order again from foodpanda. Foodpanda customer support is favouring vendor and fooling customers and playing with customers health.

Related: Foodpanda - Worst food aggregator

Foodpanda just gave me resolution to keep quiet and not to order again from foodpandaindia. No action has been taken against that fraud and cheap vendor.

it has been 27 days since I have raised complaint, but no resolution given to me

When I complained to FOODPANDAGLOBAL, they blocked me on Twitter

foodpanda agent MEENAKSHI gave me threatening call to keep quiet,

WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT, FOOLING & CHEATING CUSTOMERS

FOODPANDAINDIA is suppressing customer voice & supporting fraud & cheap worst quality vendors

I WANT JUSTICE

Review about: Foodpanda Chicken.

I didn't like: Every thing, Pathetic service, Worst service, And waste of money, Bad service.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Foodpanda Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $10000
Preferred solution EITHER REMOVE THE VENDOR FROM YOUR LIST OR GIVE ME COMPENSATION FOR PLAYING WITH MY HEATH & MENTALLY TORTURING ME

Had an Experience with Foodpanda?

Comments

SONU78

GUYS,

you can see yourself that cheap agents of foodpanda like KEVIN is threatening me daily & using abusive language & misbehaving with me daily on this forum after i raised this genuine complaint on this forum against foodpanda

Foodpanda is worst

to SONU78 #1033877

Sonu ...Just ignore this Kevin ...He has been commenting against thousands of consumers like us .

Just click his profile , you will see around 3000 of comments posted by him.

Either he is paid for this or may be pissedconsumer.com is entertaining him to increasing posts in the website.Why don't pissedconsumer.com delete his account.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1034987

The issue is this person is lying. He keeps saying that I am an agent for this company when I am not. I have contacted my lawyers and am going to sue him for libel since he keeps insisting I am an agent for the company.

to SONU78 #1034994

I am not the one that is threatening and being rude.You are the one that is making false claims and saying I am an agent of foodpanda when I keep telling you that I am not.

I have asked the administrators to remove the libel posts you have made about me and if you continue to claim that I am an agent of foodpanda you will be dealing with my lawyer whom I have contacted. You are the one that is misbehaving by making up false statements against me. If after being told three times that I am an agent of foodpanda and it still does not penetrate your thick skull you need to go back to school and learn how to read. Stop lying about me.

You are the one that is being abusive and misbehaving by insisting and lying about me being an agent of foodpanda when I am not.

I have asked the administrators to remove those posts and have contacted my lawyer about the libel posts you have made about me.Continue it and you will be sued for defamation of character.

Orange, California, United States #1033156

"mr kevin,

seems you are agent of foodpanda, i am not here to learn english nor improve my grammer nor spell.i have raised a genuine complaint against foodpanda & its vendor for providing me unhygienic food & playing with my health.

i want resolution for that."

I am not, and by saying this you are nothing but a liar.

Only a child would ASSume because I told you the truth that I am an agent for the company. Judging from your terrible spelling and grammar you obviously are a child. Get mommy to read other comments I have written and you will see that I have defended companies for other silly complaints like yours. I think you cooked the chicken yourself and are saying tat the restaurant gave it to you.

You lied when you said I am an agent for foodpanda so how do we know you did not cook the chicken yourself and are trying to cause trouble by saying they cooked it.

Once you tell one lie even when you tell the truth no one believes you.You are lucky you are not living in the us you Paki, or you would be charged with cyber harassment by foodpanda.

Orange, California, United States #1031964

Again like I said learn how to spell and user proper grammar before bashing anyone.

to KevinRichards New York, New York, United States #1032005

Dear Kevin,

I understand that Mr.Sonu English is not up to the mark but hey, cut the guy some slack.

After all, this is not a English speaking class and he received a pathetic service.I mean common, who can judge a guy's qualification and job with one review?

Orange, California, United States #1031867

Most likely you misbehaved first.Why would you even want to order from him again with an experience like that.

You are causing trouble for them.

They have every right to block you.Sounds to me like you are jobless, a deadbeat and seeking free food.

SONU78
to KevinRichards #1031923

mr kevin,

if u receive food like this, what u will do. i have not ordered anything from foodpanda nor from that vendor since last 28 days. neither i will order anything in future.

and for your kind information, i m more qualified than u

what u have written shows ur mentality

i want justice

I really hope that you get a decent resolution of this problem. However, I doubt that you will. If it's any consolation, I will NEVER order food from any Foodpanda.