Hi friends , food panda is very very worst service they will not provide food service propery they will display number of hotels in their app and no hotel is ready to provide service to customers If we pay money through online neither you wont get food nor money so friends think first while you are going to give order please dont cheat customers with you food panda app..................................

..................I have ordered food for two times through food panda app, for two times I did not get food neither my money , I have called to food panda cistomer care and I have asked about my money they replied me you will get your money with in 15 days but 1 month have passed even though I did not get my money back, so friends dont loose your money in food panda

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, bad quality , problem with delivery" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Foodpanda. The most disappointing about foodpanda delivery service from Foodpanda was bad service and and waste of money Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foodpanda.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Foodpanda to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Foodpanda?

Comments