Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Received order after 90 min. False commitment by Vendor Hotels and Delivery boy.

I have ordered few food items around 9:30. Delivery boy called me around 10:15 saying that delivery will be done before 10:30. However I have waited for 30 min more but no delivery happened. When I called customer care center....they are not receiving my call for first 10 min.

Later they respond and trying to give me 50rs voucher against the service they provided.

Callback arranged for the discussion but no call received till now. Pathetic service with no improvement against the flaws in their system....strongly wont recommend to anyone to go for this.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $376. Jeet2016 is overall dissatisfied with Foodpanda. The most disappointing about foodpanda delivery service at Foodpanda was prices are hiked just to give discount offers, every thing and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foodpanda.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Foodpanda to other companies on our site.

Comments