Turnaround Time

I ordered food from food panda from their APP. Foodpanda confirmed my order and then after some time they cancelled it. and thy called after 30 min, we had this conversation for around 2 hrs. I was asked for replacement , when I replace the item, they told me to pay the extra amount.

I had to change my order, I had to wait for food and then they told me to pay the extra money. when I denied to pay it they just simply told "thanks for calling foodpanda" and cut the phone. they didn't give any replacement. This the reality of FOODPANDA and its real face towards their customer. They don't care about their customers. I will suggest every body not to order from foodpanda, they are fake, they don't care about customers need.

I am not going to order from them.

Thanks

Arvind

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Foodpanda. The most disappointing about foodpanda customer care from Foodpanda was bakwaas, customer service and pathetic Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Foodpanda.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Foodpanda to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Foodpanda?

Comments